The country
that I would like to know is England, England is a country that is part of the
United Kingdom. It shares land borders with Scotland to the north and Wales to
the west. The Irish Sea lies northwest of England and the Celtic Sea lies to
the southwest. England is separated from continental Europe by the North Sea to
the east and the English Channel to the south.
The capital
of England is London, one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world, a great
city where different cultures coexist and a good life.
I would
like to study and work in London, I would study restoration in sculpture in
that city due to the large number of museums that exist and the art history of
that country.
I would
also like to work for a time in some museum or churches in the restoration, I
think it is a great job that is highly valued in that country.
British Museum
Cathedral of Peterborough
London



So much history in England
ResponderEliminarvery mateo friend, I am proud
ResponderEliminarIn England is valued more that kind of something than Chile
ResponderEliminarWow! work in a museum sound very interesting! The photo of the church is beautiful
ResponderEliminarthat's a interesting place.. so much culture, art and arquitecture. I would love to go there someday, but just for a visit
ResponderEliminar