My
favourite Subject
My
favourite subject is central workshop, this workshop is about
sculpture, my teachers are Pablo Rivera and Luis Montes Rojas, these
professors are sculptors and are dedicated to conceptual and
contemporary art. my workshop is three times a week, and we are given
concepts to work to finely develop a work of art own.
I
really like my workshop because you can talk about our ideas in an
open way and being two teachers give us different points of view. My
current work chose the concept scale, with that word I have to
develop a work of own creation where the main thing is the scale, it
can be focused in different ways.
The
way of developing the work is very personal andr free that makes me
want to mexplore different areas in sculputure. My main objetive of
the workshop is to learn as much as possible of my teachers and to
know my own way of working.
you're very happy in your workshop! tkm
ResponderEliminarI know that sculpture is really hard! I hope we can see your work soon!
ResponderEliminarI like so much that sculpture workshop and its conceptual way of work, if I had not chosen the engraving workshop I would have chosen Rivera
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI did not know that you like sculpture, I would love to see one of your works