Google Arts & Culture

Google Arts & Culture
The website that I like to visit constantly is Google Arts & Culture.
The website presents a compilation of images of high resolution of obits of art exhibited in several museums of the world , as well as a virtual tour in lesser singing you can fin sculptures of outstanding artists from different times the long of history.

I visit this website very boften, since I use it to see what we are doing in art history classes (we ussually see paintings) or to investigate works of reference in sculpture.

What I highlight about this website is that it is in application (App) for the cell phone and the quality of the photographs are good because they are in great resolution and when zooming, we can see the brush stroke of each real and exact way to the works in the case of the sculptures we can see the precicion with which the different artists worked.


It is a very good website I recommend it to be used.













Comentarios

Publicar un comentario