Dog walks
When I retired to
study medicine veterinary. I did not now know whta to do and to
occupy my time, I dedicated myself to the dog walk, this year I turned
4 years old.These months I am
three dogs, of different races. A pug named Mateo and tow
staffordshire, Thor and Ron. My job is to take them out two hours a
day, a walk where they can walk where they can walk and smell and be
able to play with others dogs in addition to doing their basic needs.
What I like most about my work as a walker is that I can walk and
think besides being accompanied by dogs that I like a lot. Thor is
the dog that has been walking the lomgest, he was a 4 months old when
he started with his walks today he is 4 years old and we have a great
relationship, he is an odedient and affectionate dog.
they are so beatiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and devotions, I love them <3
ResponderEliminarWalking with dogs is the best!
ResponderEliminarThat's so cute!! It gives me diabetes
ResponderEliminar