my
graduate studies
I
have always liked the restoration in sculpture and art in general,
therefore i would like to study a magister related to that to that
subject. I would like to study in some university abroad, in some
country of europe. I would be a great experience since I could live
outside and develop in the artistic world outside of my country. The
university that I want to study I do not haver it clear, first I have
to find out about that, investigate the classes they teach and what a
kind of restoration they.
It
seems to me that architectural conservation and art, maily sculpture
in Chile, is not valued a on a large scale, so my interes in
restoration is in two areas, practice and exercise it and the other
is to educate. But before thinking about studying a pos-graduate
degree, I woul like to study a diploma in santiago abaout the
restoration in Chile, I would also be able to understand my own
context before studying it otuside.
At
the Universidad Alberto Hurtado, they guve the diploma of “diplomado
en conservacion y manejo integral de objetos patrimoniales”, this
course seems very appropriate since it includes pieces of arts.
Whithin what they teach.
There
are many more things that I would like to study but this is what I
like most in the moment.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario