My favorite piece of technology

My favorite piece of technology

My favorite technological object is my cell phone. The cell phone is a piece that has all the thing that someone may need. I use it to make calls and surf the internet, in addition to using many applications that I can download from the AppStore. I use my cell phone very often, I have it all day close to me and also I use it to wake up in the mornings.

My first cell phone was in the year 2003, it was monophonic cell phone that was only used to call and send text messages. The phones now are inteligent and they can be use of differents ways and they help  so much in the cotidian life. If the cell phones didn't exist, the comunication would be slower and 
in my spare time maybe i would read more books or i would do more productive things, but I still prefer to continue to be accompanied by my smartphone. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario