Why did you choose this career?


When I was little I wanted to study many things, I never knew what I wanted to dedicate.
When I was ten years old I wanted to be a shoemaker, I always liked to clean and polish my family's shoes. After that I wanted to be many things, like doctor, architect, etc. I always liked art, but I taked like a hobby.
when I turned eighteen years old and I had decide,soI had to thing what I wanted to be. this took me one year. First, I studied law after two years I changed to veterinary medicine, I was there for three years. But I don't really liked, finally I decided to study plastic arts. When started studying arts I was very happy I was interested in sculpture.

When I finish studying I would like to devote myself to the creation artistic of my works and projects related to the restoration.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario