My
Life
My name is Pedro Juan Gonzalez Valenzuela, I was born in Santiago of Chile on
october 12 th,1988.
I
have lived in many places, I studied in seven different schools. I
finished studying in the city of Melipilla at the Marambio School. When I started university, I moved to Santiago.
First, I studied law at the university Finis Terrae, after two years
I changed to veterinary medicine in the Mayor university. I was there for three years.
In
2016 I began my plastic arts studies at the university of Chile, the
discipline that I'm preparing is the sculpture. I am happy in this career and I feel complete.
I
currently live in Ñuñoa and my parents live in Curico, I have two older sisters and a younger brother and also two nephews. My sisters live in Los
Angeles, south of Chile. With my family we gather for christmas and
important dates since we all live far away.
On weekends and free time, I like to going out to eat, marathons on netflix and sleep with my little cat, Greta.
On weekends and free time, I like to going out to eat, marathons on netflix and sleep with my little cat, Greta.




Finally. you found your career, or not? You have moved a lot!!!
ResponderEliminaryou had a very sweet face when you was child!
ResponderEliminar